Thursday, July 3, 2008

Library Fines.



[ i keep apologizing, but honestly, this is summer, and there is no excuse for me not posting multiple entries every single day, now is there? i'm just so very sorry, and i promise to make it
up to you [; ]

i am in a depression right now. i owe my local library $24.89!!! all i can think is, aerie bra, two on sale AE tops, three almay foundations; it goes on and on and on. WHY? ughh.

so inspired by my own pain, i am reminding you beauties not to waste hard-earned cash [sob] on things like library fines. try never to get into debt, no matter how glamorous Carrie Bradshaw makes it look. for library books though, it's a simple rule; renew every visit, and every week online.

i'm still crying, which is undoubtedly making my face all red and puffy. ewwwww.

if someone licked my face right now, it'd be really salty. [where did that thought come from?]

No comments: