Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i have found a new lashy love.

remember my ranting and unconditional love for Dior DiorShow? well, i took the plunge off the deep end and bought some Almay mascara, and after the first day i haven't looked back.

this is an amazing product. two swipes, and my lashes are dark and full, long and thick. if i accidentally rub my eyes with my fist no flakes, no nothing. diving into the pool for a swim test and then swimming doesn't wash it off either [rigorous swimming and/or eye rubbing will move this mascara from your lashes to beneath your eyes, it's not that much of a miracle.]
the only complaint i can make, because i can never be fully satisfied, once in a while there are little clumps in my lashes, but those are easy to be rid of lickety split.

ALMAY ONE COAT NOURISHING MASCARA TRIPLE EFFECT WATERPROOF.
it thickens&volumes&lengthens, true to its promise.

i love you almay!

No comments: